Thursday 24 March 2011

I GOT THE JOB

Ahhhhhh im so excited :) As you may have read, i applied for a job at a nursery within a private school. I really really wanted the job, and after an interview, trial afternoon and a week of waiting, i have just recieved the phone call i have been craving. They do everything by the book, so apply for references BEFORE offering the job to somebody, and turns out my references were great, they were impressed and I GOT THE JOB!!! I start on Monday, and it feels like a massive fresh start.

Positives -

* I will meet new people, make new friends (hopefully, haha)

* Be able to go shopping with a lovely wage EVERY month (this is a novelty for me, it has either gone on my house/bills or i was only part time because of uni)

* I will be able to get my laptop fixed, or buy a new one (i think the motherboard has died, booo! always reminds me of the episode in SATC)

* I can join the gym, get fit and slim down wooooooooo!

* I can start saving and BOOK NEW YORK!!!!

* I will be financially independant for one of the first times in my life

I am seriously so happy right now, it isn't just a job, it's a whole new beginning (and there will be PLENTY of cocktails along the way...)

I am also planning on doing a GIVEAWAY to celebrate reaching 50 followers. What sort of things would you like to see? It won't be anything really exspensive, but i think it's more the thought that goes into it. I want it to be a giveaway with lots of little treats, a piece of jewellery, make-up, face masks, maybe something from LUSH? Sweets, accesories... we shall see, i have lots in mind! Watch THIS space!

I hope you are all loving the sunshine (if your lucky enough to have it) What are your plans for the weekend? I will hopefully be celebrating somehow!

Stay fabulous...

4 comments:

  1. that's so great, well done! :) xxx
    lovely blog, im now following, maybe check out mine and do the same back?
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/
    love hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my darling on getting the job! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! on congrats. am so so happy for you girlie. the best part is that you will be able to go shopping! (that is always a plus for me)
    you of course have to keep us up to date when you eventually start.

    http://lebellemimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete