Ahhhhhh im so excited :) As you may have read, i applied for a job at a nursery within a private school. I really really wanted the job, and after an interview, trial afternoon and a week of waiting, i have just recieved the phone call i have been craving. They do everything by the book, so apply for references BEFORE offering the job to somebody, and turns out my references were great, they were impressed and I GOT THE JOB!!! I start on Monday, and it feels like a massive fresh start.
* I will meet new people, make new friends (hopefully, haha)
* Be able to go shopping with a lovely wage EVERY month (this is a novelty for me, it has either gone on my house/bills or i was only part time because of uni)
* I will be able to get my laptop fixed, or buy a new one (i think the motherboard has died, booo! always reminds me of the episode in SATC)
* I can join the gym, get fit and slim down wooooooooo!
* I can start saving and BOOK NEW YORK!!!!
* I will be financially independant for one of the first times in my life
I am seriously so happy right now, it isn't just a job, it's a whole new beginning (and there will be PLENTY of cocktails along the way...)
I am also planning on doing a GIVEAWAY to celebrate reaching 50 followers. What sort of things would you like to see? It won't be anything really exspensive, but i think it's more the thought that goes into it. I want it to be a giveaway with lots of little treats, a piece of jewellery, make-up, face masks, maybe something from LUSH? Sweets, accesories... we shall see, i have lots in mind! Watch THIS space!
I hope you are all loving the sunshine (if your lucky enough to have it) What are your plans for the weekend? I will hopefully be celebrating somehow!